Shinrin Yoku – Friendly forest bathing in Oberorke.
We invite you to get to know forest bathing
Don't worry: you don't have to jump into the ice-cold Orke for this forest bath. "Shinrin Yoku" is Japanese and means "bathing in the forest air"
. We immerse ourselves in the wonderful atmosphere of the forest. We enjoy trees, shrubs, mosses and much more to the full, quite consciously and with all our senses
. This has a wonderful effect on the body, mind and soul. Just the sight of a forest lowers stress hormones
, raises the mood and provides for an inner balance.
We have no specific goal in mind, we just want to reach our selves. And we can succeed at this particularly well in the midst of the wonderful landscape around Oberorke with breathing, perception, and mindfulness exercises. You will also enjoy the gentle movements of qigong. Let yourself be surprised and spend time relaxing with a "somewhat different forest walk"
- 2-night stay with an abundant Freund breakfast buffet
- Freund's half board with a choice of set meal or buffet
- Active- and relaxation offers such as aquafit and yoga (No yoga on Mondays and Thursdays)
- Orkeland SPA Relaxation worlds with 2 pools, various saunas and bright and friendly relaxation rooms
- Freund's beach garden with wicker beach chairs and sand dunes
- Free use of mountain bikes and Nordic walking poles
- Hiking trails start directly at our hotel and lead you into the magnificent landscape
- Parking space directly at the hotel, free W-LAN in your room
Please wear sturdy shoes and suitable warm clothing (according to the onion principle, because we walk slowlyand sometimes stop or sit down) and take a drink along. Depending on weather conditions, sun or rain protection. It's not a plant identification seminar, but it's not survival training. You can also "bathe in the forest" if you are not very fit. The focus is on relaxation and the experience of the senses, not physical activity.
Arrival on Friday, at 3:30ßm at the latest. Stay until Sunday at 12:00 pm including closing forest snack (ends around 1;00 pm)
Friday: 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am 12:00 pm
Your forest bath instructor: